I just had a cousin contact me that has started researching our family.  She
doesn't have genealogy software, I'm not sure just how computer savy she is.
I use Legacy Deluxe, I'm wondering what of my data, images, notes & sources
would not come through on the free version of Legacy. How is the best way to
handle this.   I will be physically mailing a CD with family pictures for
printing and am going to print out a history for her, but I'd like for her to
actually have the information in genealogy software.
Thanks,
Syble