Hello,
I am wondering how others source naturalization records.
There are frequently several pages to an individual's record,
The petition for naturalization, declaration of intentions,oath,witness
statement, the certificate itself etc.
All from many different places throughout the U.S.
Now I am creating an event called Naturalization and adding each
document as a source separately.
So I have up to 5 documents added to the Naturalization event and frankly,
a source for each document is getting quite confusing and redundant.
Example: declaration of intentions from New York,
Texas,California,Louisiana,Washington.
and the same for the other naturalization documents.
I understand each location has its own unique source data
Would it be better or typical to combine each document into one .jpg and
creating one source,
"Eastern District Court of New York Naturalization Records"
rather than
"Petition for Naturalizations of Eastern District Court of New York
Naturalization Records"
"Declaration of Intentions of Eastern District Court of New York
Naturalization Records"
"Oath and Allegiance of Eastern District Court of New York
Naturalization Records"
then the same for the Southern District, and the others states.

I understand its a personal preference, how do others handle this.
Thanks for the advice,
Brian