From: "salude...@aol.com" <salude...@aol.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Fri, February 17, 2012 2:57:12 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Another template issue

I always include "county" and "township."  Farmers didn't live "in"
cities.

Sally

In a message dated 2/17/2012 3:13:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net writes:
Wow, an eye-opener for me.  I have  not been entering "Co." or "County" ...
just the county name.
Does  this matter if I'm not going to be really publishing my work?  (I
know you  do publish.)
On the other hand, I find it hard to believe that EE or people  who use EE
would have trouble with those abbreviations...?