From: Elizabeth
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Descendant chart problems

I now find I can't get Descendant Chart options to stay fixed.  If I
open report options and change the paper to A4 which is standard, then
close and try to save the settings, it doesn't save.  I also don't
have the option to change or set fonts in the same place.

I used to have this all set up before I moved to a newer computer but
now lots of settings (such as missing tags, reported earlier today)
just don't function as they should.

Is this a problem with the newer version of Legacy which I am now
regretting downloading?

Any advice helpful.
Thanks

Elizabeth
researching ALLAMBRIDGE (Dorset, Somerset and anywhere else they might turn
up)