--- On Sat, 2/25/12, aubur...@aol.com <aubur...@aol.com> wrote:

From: aubur...@aol.com <aubur...@aol.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 1:16 PM

Hey, all. I'm still relatively new at this, and I'm trying to come up with
a really good checklist system for each person on my tree, so at a glance, I can
tell what major info I have and am lacking. I'm thinking the To Do List might be
the way to do this. Can I come up with standard to do items to populate the to
do list, or do I have to go through each of them
separately?