From: Lloyd L. Hite
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Adding source to clipboard

  I  seems  to  remember  in  previous  versions of Legacy that when a
  source  was  added  to  the clipboard, it stayed there until another
  source  was added. I added a source to cb yesterday and this morning
  I  went  to  add  the  source to another entry in my data and got an
  error  message:  Run-Time  Error  '5'   Invaled  Procedure  Call  or
  Augument. When I clicked on OK, Legacy shut down.

  I have Legacy Deluxe, version 7.5.0.154.
  Do  I need to add the source to clipboard every time the computer
  is shut down and then restarted?

--

Lloyd