Sources are available in Families, at least in the Android version
(I'm sure it would be in the iOS version as well). Tap on the
individual to bring up that person's page, tap on the Event and there
you'll find a source for that individual's event.

There is no "Master Source List", if that's what you're looking for.
It would be handy - I'd suggest going to their website
http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/ and make a suggestion in the User
Forum

Sincerely,
Sherry