From: Donna Newell <djnewel...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Mon, February 27, 2012 11:03:25 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Pictures

Does anyone know if there is a max number of pictures you can download(like
census documents) to Legacy?  All of a sudden mine has stopped and will not let
me download any more records.  Do I empty the Download folder or is there a
limit that I can download and I have reached it?  I am following Geoff’s webinar
on census records and attaching all of the records that I have to each
individual.  It would be nice to have a repeat button to do some of this.  On
the Webinar he did not indicate that there was a limit, so I have been going
blissfully along attaching records to individuals, at least until tonight, and
all of a sudden nothing.  It isn’t there.  I go into the master file and
something is there, a place holder, blank.  Some have any ideas?

Donna in Ardmore, OK