On 28/02/2012 17:28, brenze...@roadrunner.com wrote:
> I'm hoping that someone can tell me why some of the dates in Legacy
> are coming into the CSV file in format "dd-mmm-yy" (1-Sep-13) while
> others are "dd mmm yyyy" (1 Sep 1913).  It is from there that they
> are displayed incorrectly in Excel.
>
> All of the dates in Legacy look to be formatted the same.

I may be quite wrong about this, but I have an idea that Legacy will
accept dates input in any of several formats, but displays them in the
format chosen by the user.

If this is the case, I think dates will be exported to the CSV file in
the format they were entered, not in the format they were displayed.

You could test this by entering a couple of dates in different formats
and then export them and seeing how they look in Excel.  I haven't time
to do that myself at the moment.

--
Jenny M Benson