From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 4:25 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census List Needs Refining

There's also the little copy and paste icons ("clipboard") for Events.  Will
copy the whole Event AND Source Citation(s).  I'm pretty sure those work, even
if you've opened a different Event in between.

Although I see now this doesn't answer Michele's question about the old bug....
"won't find the event if it's not first in the list"............  Michele, do
you still have the bug report # ?

--Paula

  _____