Getting myself re-acquainted with things I haven't looked at since I purchased
Legacy.

Ran the Calendar report for living individuals' birthdays in April--with option
to use married names for women.

My cousin popped up who is divorced... and I have the status set to "divorced"
on her marriage and I even tossed in a year for the status date (I don't know
exactly when the divorce occurred).

I have the rule "0 - don't generate married names" set for this couple.

I see in the Help that when printing anniversaries, you can skip divorced
couples---but nothing related to that for birthdays.

What else do I need to do so that she is not shown with this married name in
reports where "use married names" is chosen?

Thanks,
 --Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn
Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams