That is why I always try to get both dates, the intended date and the actual,
sometimes
multiple months between. Rich in LA CA

--- On Tue, 3/13/12, Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

From: Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] census event
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 4:09 PM

Shirley,

Are you looking at the new Census Search List? If so then select the UK
constituent country and the year and the enumeration date appears in the the
box below the year. However, I suspect that you are under a misapprehension.
Within the UK the individual country’s census date is the same as the date of
enumeration.

Unlike some countries, USA. comes to mind, all our census happen over one night
and are not spread over a period of months.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/