Are there any interested parties in the Canadian Eastern area or Ontario
province who would be interested in starting a Legacy Users Group?  I am
just north of Toronto so if we have interest in the GTA, perhaps we can meet
somewhere locally; otherwise, I'm thinking about setting up either a
Facebook page or a Google+ page where we can set a specific schedule to have
a Google hangout for a meeting.

Would love to hear from anyone in Canada.  There are two or three groups in
Western Canada but we'd welcome a Canada wide group to start.  Anyone
interested?

Linda J. Hauley

Recycled Memories Family History Research

GOONS Canada East Regional Representative

VODDEN One Name Study

Member #4335

222 Chambers Crescent

Newmarket, ON  L3X 1T1