Neil -

If I am fairly certain the individual is the one represented, I will
include it as an event - with a proper note explaining the problematic
nature of the evidence.

If I am not fairly certain, the census goes only with the head of
household with the proper questions attached as to the identities of the
other individuals.

I definitely want to make some note of it - as it can be part of the
tapestry that leads to "preponderance of evidence" and sometimes leads
me to look in directions I might not go for other evidence.

Jackie