You have no control over the Legacy use of 'Mapping' or 'Master
Location' using Bing! Legacy controls that. It is hard coded. It is the
service Legacy uses.

The "Launch" tab,  in Options, from the help file, <quote>Legacy offers
to start your web browser, word processor, or text editor to view web
pages or reports that you have generated.  Normally, the default program
for your computer is used. You can override these settings and use a
different program to view the results by filling in one or more of the
program fields.</quote>

Refer to the help file
"Map My Places"
"Map My Family"