Bruce,

Your point about using Legacy on only one computer at a time is an excellent,
and very important one. In fact, I go a bit further and say that one must let
the full sync process complete on both computers before opening Legacy on the
second computer.

1) Work in Legacy on computer 1.
2) Close Legacy, ensure that Dropbox has completed syncing 'up' to the Dropbox
server before powering down computer 1.
3) Start computer 2, ensure that Dropbox completes syncing 'down' from the
server.
4) Open Legacy on computer 2.

This is a bit of overkill, because if you are just working with the Legacy
file, the syncs usually complete in a few seconds. There is a little icon in
the taskbar which indicates when Dropbox is syncing and when syncing is
complete.

Paul