From: Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Examples of marriage events?

Not mentioned as yet is adding the married residence to the Marriage Event,
if it is not a 'marriage event' then what is it? I am aware that so doing
means that they do not appear in Individual Reports, but this I have always
regarded as a Legacy fault/bug, and will continue to have my married people
living together, at least for as long as they actually do!

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/