From: Ronald Bernier <ronaldbern...@bernfrin.org>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, March 21, 2012 12:56:20 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Centennia

Paula,

Legacy doesn't make AniMap, so why would you submit a suggestion to Legacy.
Legacy may sell AniMap in their online store, but other than that they have
nothing  to do with a mapping software.  People on this list are much too quick
to say "Gee what a great idea" submit it to Legacy.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI