Hi everybody:
I have been having serious problems with my Legacy 7.5 software for days now.
I emailed Brian at customer support yesterday.  I had asked him:

"Jim at your customer support had me send him my family file on Monday. He said that I had to download Legacy again and restore a previousbackup. That my file was damaged and too large.  I have tried and tried to uninstall and re-install, but I still have a damaged file."

Brian's response was:

"Just download and install the latest update on top of your existing version. Before you do delete the Legacy.exe file from the program folder. The install will then replace the program."

I have done this and I get the following message:

"Error reading Event detail.

Error 3800: 'IDIROrder' is not an index in this table."

Can anyone assist me?  This is so frustrating!!

Thank you,
Lisa Garrett

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).