From: Marli Yoder
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 6:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Photos

I've played with where I enter my photos. Now I need to know where I can find
help on where & what photo prints on what report. Is that somewhere in the
archives, Didn't understand much of the help file.
I played with one Family Group Record. Found that I got photo's to print if I
had attached them to Birth,Christen, Death, Burial area.  But the output in
other reports was questionable. (Individual report, descendant chart &
narrative had no photos.) Include photos & all preferred boxes were checked.
I had originally attached DC & Headstone to separate events with information,
but did not get both pictures to print in the Family Group Report. They did
print in the other mentioned reports.
Is there a "general" place to attach pictures to get them to print in the most
reports?
Maybe another "Webinar"?

Marli Yoder
A & M Farms