 From: "jerrysemailgro...@gmail.com" <jerrysemailgro...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:24 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Re: Asa Brown Sample File

Thanks for saying that, Ron.  This Asa Brown thread actually got started
because I noticed that Legacy is still using USA in its Asa Brown sample file,
that is shipped with Legacy, and not the new standard United States.  I should
have created a different thread when I mentioned the ALL CAPS, a different
issue.

I use ALL CAPS for the country only, such as CANADA, because it looks really
good that way and makes the country easy to spot.  I don't use ALL CAPS for
surnames because Legacy already allows me to display surnames in ALL CAPS.  I
am not suggesting Legacy make the countries an ALL CAPS display option because
not everyone uses the "standard" location for country.  However, if they could
make it an option only for those who wanted it, it would be excellent.  I hope
this explains it a bit better.  Thanks,  Jerry

Sent from my android device.