Greetings:
 I am using Legacy Ver. 7.5.0.180.
 While playing with the Census List feature, on the 'Create a List of Potential
Individuals' page, I select Canada, 1901 Census.  People that I expect to see
on the list are not there.  I have found the names in the actual Census.
 The 'Report Options' I have ticked are the first 3 only, that is:
         - Include married names of for wives.
         - Include alternate names.
         - Include Surrounding Relatives.
  No other options are selected.
 The Census is listed in the Events for these people but if I temporarily
remove that Event, they still do not appear on the 'Search List' or the 'Census
List Report'.
I am curious as to why this is happening.
Does anyone have a thought in this regard.
Thanks,
Fred Lindsay