From: Graham Love [mailto:love-fam...@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: 08 April 2012 18:17
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] What is the point of FamilySearch 2?

Thanks to all those who have given their views to my first post on this
subject. Generally it seems they don't differ greatly from my own experience
and I guess we all need to give it time! I must admit I don't mind leaving a
correct legacy of my own family based on quite a few decades of research but am
disapointed that I can't easily include my sources. On a more practical note
has anyone else experienced the annoyance of Legacy not matching 'Q'
dates? I have a number of distant relatives where I don't have original hard
copy documentation and have used quarter dates from registers. These don't
transfer to nFS, not even the year, so it becomes a bit of a pain to go to the
nFS site and enter them all manually. Has anyone found a workaround?
Graham Love