I don't know what's going on with your computer, but Legacy is
behaving on mine.  It could be something in the way your monitors are
set up.

Legacy's on my secondary monitor - I always keep my programs in a
window so I can scootch them between monitors.

I minimized Legacy to the toolbar, closed it from the toolbar and then
reopened it and it opened in the exact same window size that it
originally was on the secondary monitor.

If it's maximized when closing, then it reopens on the primary
monitor. I've found several programs work that way.

I think the problem is with your monitor/video card settings.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree