From: Kevin Murphy [mailto:shamrockspi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 15 April 2012 17:59
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location Notes

Jan
Click on the report  Index Options button then select the Location Index tab
and there is a check box there to include Locaiton Notes

Regards Kevin Murphy
shamrockspi...@gmail.com
mob: +64 21 0428005
www.shamrockspider.com

On 15 April 2012 16:52, Jan Roberts <poo...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
I have just reviewed a pdf Descendants Narrative Report that I created some
time ago.  I notice that Location Notes are printed.  To my knowledge I've
never changed a setting so that will happen - but the Descendant Narrative
pdf report I created today does NOT have Location Notes.  Could someone
please point me in the direction of the setting to have Location Notes
print?

Cheers
Jan