Addresses added as an Address and not a Location has it's own Master List.

You can, however, include the coordinates on each Address window.
Either cick on the globe button at the bottom to bring up the Geo
Location Database (which includes only towns and not streets) or enter
your own coordinates by clicking on the calculator icon next to the
globe.

If you get your coordinates for specific locations through Bing or
Google maps on the web, you can always enter those in the Address
window.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support