Two-part question:
Since the City Directory databases seem to be recently updated (and I'm finding
so many relatives), I'm tasking myself to flesh out my Residence events for my
tree. However, I can see this producing huge amounts of scans for every single
person just for City Directory listings and I want to know what you do for City
Directory sources. Do you just do the transcription or do you *always* attach
the scan of the directory page?
Second, I found the thread in the archives regarding lumping the City Directory
page numbers into one citation (which I guess means adding the scan to the
image list in the Picture Gallery Source Detail). Would like to hear from
people who lump it together for City Directories vs each directory page having
its own citation. Do you regret having done it one way over the other?

Thanks,Julia