Is anyone having trouble with the Index tab having all the names in the
database listed?

I have just added three unrelated couples with their marriage date because I
know they will connect with the rest of my tree - I just have to follow up
with more research.

After putting these couples in, I went to look for them in my Index but they
were nowhere to be seen.  It resulted in putting two of these twice (a waste
of time).

I found this out by inputting a husband and then linking him to an
individual in my database, and she was listed to be able to do it.  It
turned out that she had three husbands and when I checked, two were
duplicates.

I went back to the Index tab for her and she wasn't anywhere to be seen,
neither were her two husbands.

Please help!

Linda J. Hauley

222 Chambers Crescent