I just bought Passage Express through my Legaqcy 7.5 Deluxe program
and everything went fine, right through to creation of an auto-run
presentation. But after closing PE, I cannot get back to it: "Passage
Express is already runnng," I am informed whenever I try to re-open
it. Well, I see no sign that it is running.

I have Windows 7, and the successful installation and iniitial use of
PE inicates there should be no compatability problem. In any case I
checked PE Properties and was surprised to see that Windows 7 is not
on the drop-down list of programs suitable for opening PE; my previous
program, XP-SP3, is there, but that is history and there's no looking
back.

Can anyone understand what is happening?

W7 is running with Open Office and not Windows Office, and just fine
as far as I can determine.

LeRoy F