From: Colin Griffith
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Chart of All Individuals

Hi,

I have Legacy 7.5 Deluxe which includes the Legacy Charting Deluxe software.

I am trying to create a chart that will include all individuals from my file
to get a complete wall chart representation. Can anyone assist or suggest a
way of achieving this? Similar to a multiple lines of descent book.

I seem to be limited to producing multiple Descendant charts for individuals
which result in duplication once a certain generation is reached.
Alternatively an Ascendant chart (even with siblings) does not produce the
hierarchy upwards from the siblings.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Colin.

Colin,

Legacy has never had the facility to create "All in one Charts", and the
best that can be done is the "Lines of Multiple Descent".

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/