I can see exactly what you are getting at – so explained very clearly – sadly I
can’t help you with an answer.

Cheers
Jan
From: unique64 Riley [mailto:uniqu...@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, 25 May 2012 14:04
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] To-Do Tasks

Yes, I understand that, but how are the other 6 tasks categorized?  It seems
there are only 2 sub-categories of "All To-Do's"; the General (5) and the
Individual (5), which I would think that the sum of these should equal the
"All" (16), but 5 + 5 obviously doesn't equal 16.

I don't know if I am explaining myself well.

Monique