From: M Sonnier <oldbiloxiho...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Picture Notes
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Friday, May 25, 2012, 4:30 PM

When I am working in the picture center, I look to see if it is attached and
look to see if I have all the captions and notes I would like to use.  If I add
a picture under family view and then go to the picture center, I find the notes
listed under the Attached Pics tab, but not the Picture List tab.
Is there a way that I can copy all of the notes from the Attached Pics to the
Picture List without having to:
Copy notes manually from Attached Pics to Picture List or
Retype again in Picture List, click attach, and then delete the old attached
pic holding the same filename.
Your advice is
 welcome.
Morris