I use the picture center a lot so I can link multiple persons in a pic.
Wouldn't it be nice if Legacy would put the DOB and DOD just as you would see
in the Name List.

I am looking at a pic that I would like to move to my picture folder.  The
source, ie., find-a-grave, gives me the DOB and DOD of John Doe.  I have to
close picture center and go to family, pedigree or index view to see if the
dates match with my database.  This problem does not happen when you are adding
photos from Family View.  However, if I have multiple people, Legacy does not
allow me to add that second person from the Family View by clicking the picture
frame.

The other cumbersome thing that I hope could be revamped is to find other
linked persons, you have to click the arrows on every picture to see who is
linked.  It would be nice if there would be a button like what appears in the
Master File to click to see list.

Morris Sonnier