Ellen,

Are you using the create button in the top of the buttons after
selecting the rtf or pdf form for the report? That is how you create the
report content in rtf or pdf format. Do NOT use the Save button, that
only saves your current report settings in the rt1 file. Only Legacy can
read the rf1 file to recreate the settings for your report.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.