It's possible you changed some dark color to white so it appears that
things have disappeared. Go back and play in the colors again and make
sure you haven't chosen anything in white and then see what it looks like.

JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/