From: James Cook
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:47 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Description on photo for webpages

I have verified that adding JavaScript as suggested does work at
RootsWeb (again, because JavaScript runs in the browser of the user
view the pages, and not on the server like Java, SQL, PHP, etc.)   The
script and css that are linked to my blog post have also been updated.

Here's my example:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jc1779/ross/215.htm

--
James Cook