________________________________

Hi Brian,

Since the latest Legacy update is now 7.5.0.200 download this last update.
If you can't uninstall Legacy because the Install.Log file is missing or is
corrupted downloading the latest update will create a new Install.Log file
if it is missing or overwrite an existing one if it is corrupted.
( BTW, "Uninstall Legacy 7.0","Uninstall Legacy 7.4" and  "Uninstall Legacy 7.5"
are only shortcut to the UNWISE.exe file wich is the file that allow you to
uninstall
Legacy.)

For the Legacy2.usr file which is giving  you problems just go to your Legacy
folder and delete it. When opening Legacy a new Legacy2.usr file will be create
with the defaults setting, you will have to reset the personnal setting that the
file was holding.

Regards,

Michel Lacoursiere
lacoume...@yahoo.com

Hello,
I think I have a problem. I tried to do an uninstall following the given
instructions.
First I tried to uninstall by using the file in the Legacy folder,
"Uninstall Legacy 7.5"
(there are also files Uninstall Legacy 7.0 and Uninstall Legacy 7.4).I
might have tried Uninstall Legacy 7.0 first.
It didn't uninstall, I received the message,"Can not open Install.Log file.
I then tried to remove it via the control panel, Add/Remove Programs and
got the same message.
I did a restart on my computer and ran the removal process again with
the same results.
I'm running Legacy 7.5.0.191 on Windows 7, 64 bit.
I had nothing else open at the time, and my data base is intact.
Right now, I cant delete the program.
I could really use some help.
Thanks,
Brian Lehman