From: Jan Roberts [mailto:poo...@ozemail.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 2 July 2012 15:31
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Decendant Narrative Text Report Formatting

Well, I just created an RTF Descendant Narrative using my usual settings which
have a margin of 2cm on the left hand side.  All left margins appeared to be
about 4cm wide - however SOME images were closer to the edge of the page than
others - no apparent rhyme or reason to which pictures were closer.  I then
reset the left margin to 1cm, and all text was indented 2cm from the page edge.
 Still, some images were closer.  Generational indents appear to be honoured.
So it does appear as if something is awry, but I am able to change the margin
settings, which A.J. apparently can't.  PDF version is OK.

Cheers
Jan