Hello All,
Now that I am beginning to write my own sentence definitions, I'm
wondering about something.
When I run the Master List Clean Up, a window opens, asking me "If I
would like to reset all Event Sentences to their default wording?".
In the past, my sentences were default, and I tried to always answer No
to this question, however in my rush at times I answered Yes.
I imagine that would have returned to default any custom sentences I had
written.
Is there a setting to always answer No, to returning event definitions
to their default?
After writing sentence definitions, I wouldn't want to loose them by
accident
I checked the help index, but didn't see a reference.
Thank you for your assistance,
Brian Lehman