From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Fri, July 6, 2012 10:32:41 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ref: Wall Charts

It is my understanding that the 200 inch limitation is imposed by
Windows. Adobe only conforms to the Windows limitation.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.