From: Michele Lewis
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 4:29 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Age on the family view?

Did anyone give the directions to display the age on the family view?  I read
the emails but I might have missed it.  All you do is…

With the Family View on your screen, RIGHT click the labels on the left side of
the data of either person on the screen (born, died, whatever is there).  The
Customize Display box will pop up.  Here is where you can tell Legacy what you
want to show on the family view.  You can have 5 things.  I have BORN, DIED,
BURIED, CEMETERY, AGE

Michele