Genealogy works with bloodlines.  There are no bloodlines in same-sex
relationships.  If there are any children, then the sperm and egg donors should
be noted if they are in your family, not the one giving birth if different from
sperm and egg donor because that is where the bloodline comes from.  If
genealogy gets too caught up in these societal downturns, then we will one day
be working with even more confusing things like beastiality and such.  I know
of one distant relative who doesn't want his prior marriages listed because his
current wife will get upset.  I'm listing them once I get the info anyway.
There are some relatives who have had children from affairs that may be hearsay
or are not publicly known and I won't be the one to publicize it.  There are
times when you need to use your head and follow logical requests and not follow
others.

God bless,
Ellen