From: JLB
Date: 07/10/12 00:58:25
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Same sex "marriage".

I was just thinking along the same lines. How do you record the
child(ren) of a heterosexual couple who used a sperm donor? No different
Than how you would record the child(ren) of gay couples. One of the
parents is not biological.

Certainly I have adopted children in my database. Probably within my
lifetime they will marry and there's no bloodlines there at all. Should
I stop recording at that point? Should I kick them out right now because
they're mucking up the 'purity' of my bloodlines?
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/