Thanks, Sherry - I was able to confirm the auto update of the app to V1.6.0, to
download V1.4.5.0 of Families Sync, and to successfully sync my Legacy file to
my Kindle Fire.

I just needed to be pointed in the right direction, after I lost my notes (map
<g>) as to how to do these things.

Last question - you say below you received an email to update Families Sync.
I've never gotten an email like that, what am I missing? (sorry if this last
question is off-topic).

Marianne