Judith wrote:
> Hello:  I'm trying to add a master source for a 'travel' event'.  It's not
> immigration or emigration, or anything to do with passport records, the
> person is just traveling, in this case back to his homeland years after his
> immigration, for a visit.  Any suggestions? Can 'Travel' be a master source,
> or is there another/better source title?

Although Travel is, as you say, an event, I don't see why you couldn't
use it as a source title to encompass all/any sources/events that
might fall under that heading.

Legacy is flexible enough that you can use it however you see fit even
if it wasn't how it was envisaged it would be used :))

--
Charani (UK)
OPC for Walton, Ashcott, Shapwick,