With SugarSync, on the other hand, you don't move files to a folder such
as 'My SugarSync'. Right-click on Legacy in its default location and
'Add Folder to SugarSync'. If your SugarSync account disappears, Legacy
will still be on your hard-drive.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/