From: R G Strong-genes <rgstrongge...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Fri, August 10, 2012 5:23:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] County List

Marianne,
First you can customize Legacy to Verify USA Counties in Place Names:
Options>Customize and on the Data Entry Tab under Adding/Editing check the
box for that option.

You can get to the County verifier list by going to Tools>Geo Location List
and then click on the Flag button or from the Master Location List and right
click on the Globe Icon (Geo database options) and pick USA County
Verifier... and last if you are on an Individual's Information screen then
you can click on the Globe binocular Icon (Show Geo Location List) and click
on the Flag on that screen.