I'm getting a glitch tonight I've never seen.
I am entering Burial data, beginning in an individuals screen, I create
a custom even called Burial Record,
I enter the data, Date, Place(which is a cemetery) and add appropriate
notes.
I close the burial event screen and then I enter the burial date and
place in the individuals screen,
by right clicking the place memorized locations or place clipboard.Don't
remember what its called.
Then reopen the Burial event and add a source which at times contains a
scan of the grave stone but not always.
I add this source to my custom burial event as well as the Burial source
on an individuals screen.
I close the source screen, and I have the Burial event screen open,(now
the glitch),
when I close the Burial event screen, the already entered Burial Place
disappears,
Yes,  just vanishes, I've tried different circumstances with and without
a scan added and its consistent,
and its only with the Burial event in the individuals screen.

Just tried again, created a burial event, NO source added this time,
closed the Burial event and added the burial place to the individual
screen, reopened the Burial event and shut it and again my already
entered Burial place on the individual screen vanished,
I've shut Legacy down and reopened and did a File Maintenance, and the
glitch persists.
This problem only occurs with the Burial event, nothing else.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian Lehman