Jenny wrote " If you mean you are entering the same information in BMD
fields, etc then you can use the Repeat button "

Where IS the Repeat button?  You used to be able to click (right click?) in
a field, & info entered in a previous field would be repeated -- but that
no longer works for me.

I can't find anything relevant in Legacy Help.

Pat