From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Please trim

Please trim your messages - there have been some long threads going on where all
the previous messages have been quoted again and again and the tags that the
email software puts on have remained.

Remove *everything* that doesn't pertain to what you're responding to.
Sometimes you might even want to trim the specific message to include only that
part of the message that your comment is relative to.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support